Thursday 12 July 2012

Fresh Post :)

There is a first time for everything. Today is another first in my never ending bizarre existence I call my life. I am posting my first on my new blog *excited*..


I guess I've always fancied myself as a good writer, albeit keeping it under wraps and unleashing it only back in the day when we had the legendary essay writing in the Kenyan 844 Education system..and occasionally charming my way into some cute, self-conscious young lady's life (excluding the most obvious precedent). Other than that, I might have as well have been the ordinary bloke you pass unnoticed on the street, another grey shade on the canvas that is life.

But all in all, it feels good to join intelligentsia once more. The reluctant academic I think of myself  :).

I look foward to rubbing shoulders with you on the corridors of cyber space.

The Boss,

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment